Saturday, September 27, 2008

September 27, 2008 8:05 p.m.

I am blogging only for my baby tonight. Why? Because I know he counts on my blog, otherwise I would be asleep right now. It is so hot right now and I am so worn out. Beyond exhausted. Delirious I believe.

And I didn’t get up till 6:45 a.m. and I took a half hour nap this afternoon. And I didn’t do much all day. And my stomach is hurting!!! Doubt I have travel sickness. Just think something I ate didn’t quite agree with me. Time will tell though.

Got up, went to the internet café, ordered a mocha and hashbrowns. Definitely not like mama makes them. Hehehe. More onions and bellpeppers than potatoes and it was sautéed almost like a stir fry… Good though. Then um… I think I did something but I don’t remember.

Then I came back and started packing up some of my stuff. Kinda worried about getting it all home safely. I still wanted to pick up an item or two, but may need to skip them because of lack of space.

Oh yeah, I went by the tailor and ordered another wool apron, shirt to go under my chukpa, and a silk puja shirt…

I read a bit, did my practice, napped, picked up my thankga, started watching a movie and knit a bit, then went to puja. Ate dinner, now blogging, then sleeping!!! Maybe sleeping before I even get to bed. You never know!

I will tell you more stuff later. Good night!

No comments: